Macramé Originals Dog Lead - Black$80.00
Macramé/Leather Dog Collar - Black
or 4 fortnightly payments of
A unique macramé dog collar with a touch of bohemian style, crafted by artisans using high quality 100% cotton cord - this collar is free from azo compounds and uses soluble vegetable leather dyes, resulting in a natural distressed look. Pick black leather with black macramé for the classic look!
- Veg-tanned leather
- 100% cotton cord
- Strong durable stitching
- Solid brass hardware
- Iconic red side wax seal
- Signature Sebastian Says charm with blank back for engraving
Purchase this Macramé Collar and you will be eligible to receive any Sebastian Says Lead with 20% off. Items must be within the same purchase. Enter "LEAD20" at the checkout. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Composition & Care
- Gift Wrapping
100% Cotton Cord. 100% Veg-Tanned Leather.
To keep your Sebastian Says Macrame/Veg-Tanned Leather Collar in top condition, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Beware not to scratch or rub the product against abrasive surfaces
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, perfume or any other products that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina. Taking proper care of your Sebastian Says product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to us.
FREE Standard Delivery* - up to 7 business days:
Express Delivery - 1-2 business days:
Standard Bulky Items (Bedding) - up to 7 business days:
Express Bulky Items (Bedding) - 1-2 business days:
We use Australia Post to deliver your parcels. At Australia Post, they are working hard to deliver for all their customers in these difficult times. They are experiencing some delivery delays in the network due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and a substantial increase in parcel volumes as more people shop online. These delays mean they are temporarily suspending the Express Post guarantee of next day delivery as they are unable to commit to this time frame. Express Post is still available but parcels may not be delivered next business day every time.
Order by 12pm (AEST) for same day dispatch.